Sunday, June 26, 2016

Welcome to the world of TLJ saga!

Hello, everyone!

My name is Jelena and I am a proud fan of The Longest Journey saga, and this blog is dedicated to it. As the description says - I'll do my best to post everything and anything related to it: gifs, pics, edits, videos, songs... (as soon as I get my head around on how it works, it's been a long time since I've blogged about anything). I hope I'll contribute to keeping this saga alive, even though the story is completed with Book 5 of Dreamfall Chapters.

If you're interested in discussions about the saga, visit the forum of Red Thread Games website.

Any media that I use that hasn't been created by me, I'll do my best to give credit to the original authors/owners.

May the balance be with you!


                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment